CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

just got home.. and realised that the girls are staying over tonight cos its my sister's d&d tonight!

i didnt know a matrix was so spacious to be able to fit in 5 guys and a girl. seriously. and it wasnt even squeezy at all! well at least not for me.. haha.

brekos has the best beefpatty. gosh!

i started the morning crying. no actually not exactly. just that my dad decided to pick a quarrel with me this morning before i left for work. which resulted in me walking to the bus stop crying. i think i must have looked like an emo disaster.

thank goodness today i was veryy lucky to serve this veryyy nice customer. he made my day. as in i was in such a horrid mood but after serving him and his very funny gf.. i felt alot better. they were super funny lah. and very nice..

at times, i feel so tired being me. i dunno. the whole stupid art theory thing got me thinking so much. and many many many things. dammit. i hate thinking. thinking gets me emo.

"no, i wont get married. people get married to get divored. so i'd rather save the hassle."
daph stop being so cynical. you are only 18! and.. you know great guys like us what. haha.
"stop it ed... knowing people like you and melvin really doesnt help. ha im kidding."

what chinese new year? what new year?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home